How to create a URI template

Dmitriy

Hi,

How to create a URI template? Now links such as:
styles/default/xenforo/logo.png
(standard template does not want to delete.)
I want to change the template and change the address on

styles/default/kremen/logo.png

To create a new template

1. I open the Appearance> Style
http://forum.kremen.ua/admin.php?styles/
xen1.png

2. Create New Style
xen2.png

3. Designate as the primary
xen3.png

But links remain such as they were:

styles/default/xenforo/

That's because you made kremen the default style. The URL (with the style value) only changes for non default styles. I think that is what you are asking....

Assuming I understand correctly what you are looking for...

In your admin control panel....

navigate to (make sure you are doing this with the style you want to edit selected):

style properties --> header & navigation --> first tab (settings) --> header logo image path​

in that field enter the following: styles/default/russian/logotransp.gif​

Assuming I understand correctly what you are looking for...

In your admin control panel....

navigate to (make sure you are doing this with the style you want to edit selected):

style properties --> header & navigation --> first tab (settings) --> header logo image path​

in that field enter the following: styles/default/russian/logotransp.gif​

thanks. but, it will change only a way to a logo. it is editing of a code of a template.

what I want. from a standard template to create a new template. thus, I will have two templates with two different folders on FTP
./styles/default/xenforo
./styles/default/kremen

then I will edit only ./styles/default/kremen

how to create ./styles/default/kremen?
manually to duplicate the ./styles/default/xenforo folder and to rename it?

Well this is what I would do...

duplicate the entire /default directory that sits inside of /styles and rename the duplicate to russian and place it in the styles folder so the styles directory now contains

styles/​
default/​
russian/​

then in the acp for the russian style I would go to style properties --> general --> path to images:
and change: styles/default to--> styles/russian​
now you can change any image in the folder without effecting any other styles that use default resources, note that you will still need to change the logo locations to point to the russian style but other than that i think all images will be relative to the set path to images

Well this is what I would do...

duplicate the entire /default directory that sits inside of /styles and rename the duplicate to russian and place it in the styles folder so the styles directory now contains

styles/​
default/​
russian/​

then in the acp for the russian style I would go to style properties --> general --> path to images:
and change: styles/default to--> styles/russian​
now you can change any image in the folder without effecting any other styles that use default resources, note that you will still need to change the logo locations to point to the russian style but other than that i think all images will be relative to the set path to images
it is the most obvious and long a way. because it is necessary to change ways to all files: png, css, js etc

Top Bottom