XF 2.2 How to create a forum skinned page for custom content.

GrumbleShark

I've developed a few custom pages that I would like to include in Xenforo. My hope is that I can create a page that includes the forum header, sidebar, and footer, but it will allow me to insert custom code / content in the center.

Is there a simple way to add a couple of stand alone pages that are skinned the same as the rest of my forum?

Thank you!

I've developed a few custom pages that I would like to include in Xenforo. My hope is that I can create a page that includes the forum header, sidebar, and footer, but it will allow me to insert custom code / content in the center.

Is there a simple way to add a couple of stand alone pages that are skinned the same as the rest of my forum?

Thank you!

That is more or less what the stock xenforo page system does. ie go to ACP > Forums > Nodes > Add Node and choose page.

Then add your custom html to the field "Template html" and any css for there page to the template extra.less

To show sidebar widgets add them to widget position public sidebar (top or bottom)

Last edited:
Thank you, I've been able to create a page and throw some html into it - that is pretty straight forward.

From what I understand, it isn't possible to display straight php in a page node. I'll have to poke around more to figure out how to do that.

Top Bottom