How to clean deleted Spam thread

bsdinsight

Hello all

I would like to lean all deleted thread that I deleted from Spam - Could you help me how to delete it?

thanks in advance.

1626860948370.webp

Inline moderation let’s you select multiple.

You can use batch update threads in the Admin CP but you can’t distinguish between a thread that has been spam cleaned versus a thread that has been normally deleted.

For the future, the spam cleaner has options that allow you to handle spam threads differently. They can be permanently deleted or moved to a specific forum.

Inline moderation let’s you select multiple.

You can use batch update threads in the Admin CP but you can’t distinguish between a thread that has been spam cleaned versus a thread that has been normally deleted.

For the future, the spam cleaner has options that allow you to handle spam threads differently. They can be permanently deleted or moved to a specific forum.

Hi
thank you - I do try one by one forum to delete it

One more question - how to delete in spam in thread

1626863950777.webp

For posts you'd have to do it one by one.

Bear in mind that generally speaking it really doesn't matter if you just leave them. We run a fairly busy forum here that attracts a lot of spam and while we move threads to a specific forum, there are deleted posts all over the place from spam that has been deleted over the years. It just isn't an issue that needs to be solved. We don't permanently delete anything here.

I use this add-on to batch delete posts and threads, it works great. It also works with Media Gallery. It quickly finds all soft deleted items and makes it easy to hard delete all previously soft deleted items with just a couple clicks.

Top Bottom