XF 1.3 How to change XF ACP Logo?

xIsabel38

Quick question:

Where is the style property that controls the location of the XenForo logo when logging into ACP?

acplogin.webp

Yes yes, I know you can simply replace a logo. I'm asking where is the coding that controls it though. It doesn't just magically appear on a page, there has to be some code written somewhere that calls to that location.

It could be hard coded in the php files. Not sure but I would just rather rename an image than to be digging around into the php files. I remember the days of having to do that to install addons and I always seemed to have messed something up.

It could be hard coded in the php files. Not sure but I would just rather rename an image than to be digging around into the php files. I remember the days of having to do that to install addons and I always seemed to have messed something up.
If it's hard coded into the php files then yes you're right. I'd rather simply overwrite the existing logo instead. I was hoping it was just in some simple style property setting.

Do you know if the xenforo logo when you're in the ACP is hard coded also?

I know what he said, I saw it. I'm was asking about the little one when you're already inside the ACP. There's XenForo.png and XenForo-small.png.

Regardless nevermind.

Fair enough.

As well as the solution that has already been provided (replace the file with your own), you could also edit the Admin Template.

Admin Templates are only visible with Debug mode enabled.

Admin Templates don't have any sort of versioning / style system such as public templates. This basically means that any changes you make to Admin Templates would be overwritten during XF core upgrades. So the easiest thing to do here would be to create an Admin Template Modification. Admin Template Mods should remain active across upgrades as long as the content of the template doesn't change considerably.

The admin template is LOGIN_PAGE.

You should be able to find ..\XenForo.png and replace that file path with the path to your own logo.

Fair enough.

As well as the solution that has already been provided (replace the file with your own), you could also edit the Admin Template.

Admin Templates are only visible with Debug mode enabled.

Admin Templates don't have any sort of versioning / style system such as public templates. This basically means that any changes you make to Admin Templates would be overwritten during XF core upgrades. So the easiest thing to do here would be to create an Admin Template Modification. Admin Template Mods should remain active across upgrades as long as the content of the template doesn't change considerably.

The admin template is LOGIN_PAGE.

You should be able to find ..\XenForo.png and replace that file path with the path to your own logo.
@Chris D, thank you so much. The fact that you actually took the time to explain things is very considerate and helpful. I sent a small donation your way just because. Note: I'm not buying whatever add-on it was that I clicked on.

PS-
acplogin.webp

How can I change the logo of Xenforo in my ACP bookmarked in mobile devices like this:
16712107886_32d7207ee6_c-jpg.100483

I have already my own logo in my ACP, but bookmarked still show the Xenforo logo, any idea how to change it?
thanks!

No, I mean, when you want bookmark your ACP in the home screen of your device.
Still show the Xenforo Logo. (in the home screen of your device)
There are some way to change it?

Top Bottom