XF 2.1 How to change the metadata for a tweet with a directly link for my Forum?

deslocotoco

Hello guys.

I need some assistance with this.

My Forum is growing a little by little every month and now is getting the attention from some important public figures in my country, and that's a very good thing.

But every time that i tweet the direct link for my Forum, like this example:

I get the copyright phrase.

Sincerely? Don't look something professional.

For what i remember in the ToS of XenForo, we need to keep this phrase on the footer and that's ok for me, until i have the money to buy the branding thing.

But i have to keep this even on tweets or direct links?

So, there is any way of changing this?

Thanks.

No, that setting has nothing to do with the copyright, change it as you wish.

Oh, thanks!

Just did that and my footer is perfectly down there without violating nothing.

In the end of the year I'm going to buy the branding thing and remove it. I think is a good way of showing support to XenForo Team's.

They do a very good work and deserve it.

No disrespect but didn't you post on a previous thread that AndyB's add-ons were astronomical/unaffordable at $35 when compared to your country's average wage?
$300's for branding removal would be better spent fine tuning your forum to your audience than removing a copyright notice :)

No disrespect but didn't you post on a previous thread that AndyB's add-ons were astronomical/unaffordable at $35 when compared to your country's average wage?
$300's for branding removal would be better spent fine tuning your forum to your audience than removing a copyright notice :)

Oh, no problem. Sounds confusing for sure.

The reason is because i dinamic plan every month financially and the demands of my business year, and now, I'm overwhelmed in my bills, and cannot afford anything in this semester anymore. My XF license renew is due in august too.

But considering the urgent needs of my customers, i can barter a little, right? :)

So, for the next semester, the Premium Package of AndyB is my next buy because there is a lot of important add-ons on his package that I'm needing it, specially for administration purposes. In the same time, I'm buying some add-ons from Xon too.

My list of add-ons today goes around 22 installed add-ons on my 2.1 XF, in needing of more five or six more to "complete" the perfect "XenForo Experience", both for users, both for administration.

And the branding removal, like i said, i have to plan ahead big time before i buy because costs a lot, and is a very good way to show support for the developers. My prevision is in december or january 2020.

Another thing, I'm preparing an article for TAZ Forum, reviewing every add-on that i bought/installed. Showing the essentials, perks, what need improvement and things like that.

Hope you guys like it.

Top Bottom