XF 2.2 How to change or even delete the bullet symbol between username and date in thread list?

Solution
securedme said: Yes that's what I've been doing for this sort of thing... I found this instead:

I see what you're saying. There appears to be different css targets in play depending on the template in use. The code I originally posted targeted the forum list view, you are specifically looking at thread view.

This code below should take care of both... (if you find other areas just let me know if you can't figure them out on your own)

To delete the bullet - in extra.less add:
CSS:
.node-extra-row ul.listInline--bullet li.node-extra-user::before, .structItem-minor ul.structItem-parts li.structItem-startDate::before {
    content: none !important;
}

To change to something else - in extra.less add:
CSS:
.node-extra-row...
CSS:
.node-extra-row ul.listInline--bullet li.node-extra-user::before {
}

To change to something else....
CSS:
.node-extra-row ul.listInline--bullet li.node-extra-user::before {
    content: "\XXXX\20";
}
Where the X's are above switch out for CSS entity code. Codes can be found here: https://www.w3schools.com/cssref/css_entities.asp

Last edited:
securedme said: Yes that's what I've been doing for this sort of thing... I found this instead:

I see what you're saying. There appears to be different css targets in play depending on the template in use. The code I originally posted targeted the forum list view, you are specifically looking at thread view.

This code below should take care of both... (if you find other areas just let me know if you can't figure them out on your own)

CSS:
.node-extra-row ul.listInline--bullet li.node-extra-user::before, .structItem-minor ul.structItem-parts li.structItem-startDate::before {
}

CSS:
}

Solution

CSS:
}

CSS:
}

Thanks. Your code helped!

li.structItem-startDate::before

Top Bottom