how to change Navtabs to open Dropdown immediately ?

erich37

I would like to change my Navtabs "Forums", "Resources", "Members" and "Help" so that it opens the Dropdown-box immediately when hovering over the Tab.

Literally I would like to have the very same behaviour for those tabs, as the "Inbox"-tab and the "Alerts"-tab is already having.
I would like to get rid of this "Arrow" and have the same behaviour for all Main-Tabs in the Navbar.

I would like to have it so that the Dropdown-box opens immediately once you hover over the tabs, without the need of hovering over the "Arrow" (the arrow which shows at the right-hand-side of those Tabs).

Appreciate your help!

Many thanks :)

I would like to have it so that the Dropdown-box opens immediately once you hover over the tabs, without the need of hovering over the "Arrow" (the arrow which shows at the right-hand-side of those Tabs).
I think Forsaken got rid of the Arrow thing in a few of his styles.

I googled : tab dropdown xenforo

and got this:

<!-- Forum -->
<li class="navTab home PopupClosed"><a href="LINK" class="navLink">Forum!</a></li>

I find the arrow dropdown is non-standard and confusing.

I find the arrow dropdown is non-standard and confusing.

yeah, the arrow is quite confusing and does not provide any benefit.

Not sure if it is some sort of "standard" or not, but the arrow is so small it needs a calm hand to be able to hover over just the arrow. :D

Anyway, I am going to change it for my Forums.......

:)

Top Bottom