How to change navbar area colors?

Apokalupsis

Please see attached for easiest explanation of what I'm trying to change.

odcheader.webp

1) The sides (yellow arrow) surrounding the navbar, how do I change that to "primarydarker"? I was able to change the background by Style Properties: General. I can't seem where to change the side areas however. Template? If so, which and where?

2) The navbar area. I would assume this is a fairly common question, but I didn't find anything in the search here (perhaps I used the wrong terms). How do I change the primary and secondary area in the navbar (marked by the red arrows).

Also, is there a "map" of things to change and where to find them? Or is the best way right now to try to experiment and explore?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Well...I was really looking for something that tells you WHERE to make the changes.

I have no idea how to change the colors in the navbar nor the forum categories. I'm assuming in the relative css templates...but I have no idea where or what to change in those templates.

Well...I was really looking for something that tells you WHERE to make the changes.

I have no idea how to change the colors in the navbar nor the forum categories. I'm assuming in the relative css templates...but I have no idea where or what to change in those templates.

Navbar for the tabs and the sublinks.

Header for the other bit (I think).

If you're looking to change the colors in general, the color palettes are what you want.

Top Bottom