• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

How To Change Color Pallete Through Extra.css?

DRE

Hi. How do I change an entire theme color palette through EXTRA.CSS

I'm trying to get this working in a mobile theme. Would this be the code? It didn't work when I tried it.

Code:
.primaryDarker {
background-color: #9f30a9;
}
.primaryDark {
background-color: #b844cc;
}
.primaryMedium {
background-color: #2b172d;
}
.primaryLightish {
background-color: #e0a5e4;
}
.primaryLight {
background-color: #d46ce4;
}
.primaryLighter {
}
.secondaryLighter {
}
colorpalette.jpg

Russ

Not sure if that would work to be honest, those primaryXXXX are style properties and not necessarily CSS properties.

If you're trying to change XFS Mobile colors I've actually included a set of colors directly for the template itself in some custom style properties found in Appearance -> Style Properties -> Mobile Style Properties

DRE

Not sure if that would work to be honest, those primaryXXXX are style properties and not necessarily CSS properties.

If you're trying to change XFS Mobile colors I've actually included a set of colors directly for the template itself in some custom style properties found in Appearance -> Style Properties -> Mobile Style Properties
You know what. I knew that and forgot. I'm just dead tired man.

All I was doing was creating an addon for my site that lets members select their own theme for the mobile style by selecting or adding their own custom CSS file.