How to "AND" instead of "ANY" in a User Search

Steve Freides

I have a

group of very trusted people and a

group for whom I require manual approval of all posts.

I've noticed that I have at least one person in both, and this is probably a typo on my part and I want to clean up my data. But when I search in the ACP and check off both those groups, I get people in either group. I want a search result of only people who are in both groups. Basically I'm getting OR and I need AND.

Possible?

Requires custom development?

Thanks in advance for your replies.

-S-

Then I suppose that it would be necessary to find these common members via an SQL query, it does not seem to me that via the ACP there is a possibility.

Unfortunately I can't direct you to this area, but it's a track.

I have a

group of very trusted people and a

group for whom I require manual approval of all posts.

I've noticed that I have at least one person in both, and this is probably a typo on my part and I want to clean up my data. But when I search in the ACP and check off both those groups, I get people in either group. I want a search result of only people who are in both groups. Basically I'm getting OR and I need AND.

Possible?

Requires custom development?

Thanks in advance for your replies.

-S-
I have don similar

If I recall, you search for users who are in group A but not group B. Give them a temporary usergroup C

Then search those in group A but not group C.

It may work, but possibly you need to similar to both A and B.

Or may need a little more logical thinking but I'm sure it can be done in this way, especially if you are good at problem solving

Last edited:
Top Bottom