1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to add this "my status" icons?

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by Regina Ortega, Apr 10, 2013.

1. Regina Ortega

Regina Ortega Active Member

How to add this "my status" icons?

I want to show them like that: [​IMG]

Also i want that it display below the user avatar (when they post or create a thread.)

Thank you.

2. EQnoble

EQnoble Well-Known Member

3. Tracy Perry

Tracy Perry Well-Known Member

Yep, a fantastic add on by Shelley.
    Regina, spend a little time in the resource manager (tab called Resources) and browse the add-ons, the template modifications and the graphics. I would HIGHLY recommend getting TMS (Template Modification System http://xenforo.com/community/resources/template-modification-system-tms.293/) if you haven't already. It makes editing the templates a breeze and when it comes time to upgrade reapplying them is extremely easy.

Shelley likes this.
  4. Ernest L. Defoe

Ernest L. Defoe Well-Known Member

Actually Shelley didn't make the addon. Dismounted did. Shelley did however make an excellent mood icons pack for the moods addon though.

Shelley likes this.
  5. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

That's okay, I don't mind taking credit for an awesome add-on I never developed. :D :LOL:

Dismounted is the author of that mod (as Ernest mentioned) he did the hard work I however only designed the mood icons. :)

6. Tracy Perry

Tracy Perry Well-Known Member

My bad... but if it wasn't for the graphics my attention would have never been drawn to it. I've had it installed so long I had actually forgotten the author and just associated the graphics with that. Where are the wet noodles for my 20 lashes?

Shelley likes this.
  7. Regina Ortega

Regina Ortega Active Member

Thank you all =)

8. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

Anyone thinking of lashing you will have their hands chopped off. :D

Like I stated, I really don't mind taking the credit. :LOL: