How to add another field under the users avatar?

arcaneex

I'm trying to make a small change to the template so when the user posts , under his avatar there will be a link to his Steam profile page ( I'm using the steam integration add-on ). Can someone help me do it?

It uses the steam login ( if the user has steam associated ) and displays the status of the user ( Online , ingame etc ). what I'm look after is to add another field after or instead of it just showing the profile link of that user.

EDIT: Okay I got it. But now I have a question , what is the class or method which stores or whatever it should do the steam profile of the user? Once I know this I'm all set.

Okay I got it. But now I have a question , what is the class or method which stores or whatever it should do the steam profile of the user? Once I know this I'm all set.

Can you post the URL of the addon? I will look at the code. Or you can ask in the discussion thread for the addon.

arcaneex, you are seeking a solution within an hour or two to an issue. Please give the moderators or community members some time to view your issue and give you a suggested solution.

Not a problem. We all know how frustrating it can be when you can't figure something out on a site that you are working on. So, I don't blame you for being anxious. But with a Summer weekend in full swing, it will be hard to get immediate assistance from the community.

Hope someone steps in and assists you. Good luck :)

Top Bottom