1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to add another field under the users avatar?

Discussion in 'XenForo Development Discussions' started by arcaneex, Jul 8, 2012.

1. arcaneex

arcaneex Active Member

I'm trying to make a small change to the template so when the user posts , under his avatar there will be a link to his Steam profile page ( I'm using the steam integration add-on ). Can someone help me do it?

2. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

3. arcaneex

arcaneex Active Member

It uses the steam login ( if the user has steam associated ) and displays the status of the user ( Online , ingame etc ). what I'm look after is to add another field after or instead of it just showing the profile link of that user.

EDIT: Okay I got it. But now I have a question , what is the class or method which stores or whatever it should do the steam profile of the user? Once I know this I'm all set.

4. arcaneex

arcaneex Active Member

Okay I got it. But now I have a question , what is the class or method which stores or whatever it should do the steam profile of the user? Once I know this I'm all set.

5. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Can you post the URL of the addon? I will look at the code. Or you can ask in the discussion thread for the addon.

6. arcaneex

arcaneex Active Member

7. arcaneex

arcaneex Active Member

Anyone knows?

8. ArnyVee

ArnyVee Well-Known Member

arcaneex, you are seeking a solution within an hour or two to an issue. Please give the moderators or community members some time to view your issue and give you a suggested solution.

9. arcaneex

arcaneex Active Member

Okay , sorry.

10. ArnyVee

ArnyVee Well-Known Member

Not a problem. We all know how frustrating it can be when you can't figure something out on a site that you are working on. So, I don't blame you for being anxious. But with a Summer weekend in full swing, it will be hard to get immediate assistance from the community.

Hope someone steps in and assists you. Good luck :)

11. arcaneex

arcaneex Active Member

I hope so too , my whole website development stopped because of this issue :<

12. arcaneex

arcaneex Active Member

Scrap that , I got it!