How to add a custom user title color to one user?

Slate

Hello,

I was wondering, is there a possible way to give one user's title a color? I'm not trying to give the group a custom user color title, simply one user. If there is a way, i'd be very thankful for your input :)

The easiest way is to create a new group and apply styling to the group title.

Thank you for very much for the reply :). Although i can use html for user title override, is that the only way to go about it? I'm wanting them to still have their own custom user title and a custom user title color. The only reason i dislike the over ride is because each person would then have to have their own group. What is username CSS? How can it be used?

When you said one user, I thought you literally meant for a single user, which is why I suggested a user group for that individual user.

Members can't use HTML in the custom user title field, so I can't think of an easy way to do it.

You would need an add-on.

When you said one user, I thought you literally meant for a single user, which is why I suggested a user group for that individual user.

Members can't use HTML in the custom user title field, so I can't think of an easy way to do it.

You would need an add-on.

Yes i did mean for one user, but i imagined it might get out of hand and i'd have quite a few user groups than expected lol.
Is there a way for a User Groups Text color to be a certain text color while not overriding their user custom user title?

Then i could have different Normal Registered user groups that i could move people into.
Red Registered Member - meaning their title would be red, but it would use their custom title, or the title they had earned in the website through trophies.

I'm just not wanting their title to be over rided. If i need to make a user group for each person to do it, that's fine because that does work :) I will just have a lot of user groups haha.

Thanks for your time again!

The user name CSS styling applies to the name, not the title.

You can use HTML in the User Title field, e.g. <span style="color: orange">Administrator</span>, but entering a custom title will override it and rest it back to the default colour.

Additionally, the styling isn't applied to all views: http://xenforo.com/help/user-groups/

Thank you for very much for the reply :). Although i can use html for user title override, is that the only way to go about it? I'm wanting them to still have their own custom user title and a custom user title color. The only reason i dislike the over ride is because each person would then have to have their own group. What is username CSS? How can it be used?
I know it's old but I also search a opportunity to set the username color for a certain user. :)

Top Bottom