How to access learning materials

gail

Hi, I've just purchased the XenForo license. I'm still unable to access the learning materials. What do I need to do? Thanks

Hello Gail,

When you purchased XF you will have created a new account for our Customer Area.

You need to log into this account and go to the "Forum Users" page. On that page, just add your forum username "gail" there and save. Within about 10 minutes this will sync to the forum, here, and you should be able to access the Tips and Guides section.

Welcome to XenForo!

Hello Gail,

When you purchased XF you will have created a new account for our Customer Area.

You need to log into this account and go to the "Forum Users" page. On that page, just add your forum username "gail" there and save. Within about 10 minutes this will sync to the forum, here, and you should be able to access the Tips and Guides section.

Welcome to XenForo!

Thanks Chris - and thanks for the nice welcome!

Hello Gail,

Welcome to XenForo!

Chris or anyone else who could help. How do I add my teammate's name to the Forum Users page? Do I use his real name or ask him what to use as his username?
His name was not included on anything when I purchased the XenForo license. I'd like him to be able to access Tips and Guides also. Thank you

Add the forum user name.

They will need to register an account on this forum first.

Thanks Brogan -

1) I can't seem to locate where he needs to register for this forum??

2) Will he be able sign up to login to the account using his own credentials? Or do we both need to use the same login credentials?

3) Once he's logged into the account, will he be able to add his own user name at the Forum Users page?

Thank you,

Gail

Top Bottom