How much total will I have to pay?

the100yen

I am thinking about purchasing XenForo, it is very nice and the forum I visit most have been using it. If I want to create something similar to YTTALK forum, how much money will I have to pay? they have thank you function, money , achievement function, online shop function...are these default function? or addons?

I am thinking about purchasing XenForo, it is very nice and the forum I visit most have been using it. If I want to create something similar to YTTALK forum, how much money will I have to pay? they have thank you function, money , achievement function, online shop function...are these default function? or addons?

You'll be paying $140 dollars for the core package and with that you get a yeah of ticket support and updates. It's 40 dollars after that to renew (if you desire) and at your discretion if you want to renew.

Money add-ons is posted in the RM
Shop add-on is being developed by a 3rd party
achievement function is built in.

thanks for the reply, I see eshop add on is available on YTTALK forum.....it is not yet released?

Also what is RM?

Also for the yearly updates, can I skip few years and come back for the yearly support ? or will I have to pay continuously?

thanks for the reply, I see eshop add on is available on YTTALK forum.....it is not yet released?

Also what is RM?

Also for the yearly updates, can I skip few years and come back for the yearly support ? or will I have to pay continuously?

The RM is the resource manager. This will house your resources that you submit to it but there have been alot of talk amongst people that they will adapt it for other uses like review system, blogs etc so if that is the direction anyone person wants to take it could have multiple uses.

The RM is being released and on sale March 26th GMT noon where it will be on sale for 24 hours for 20 dollars. after the sale it'll be $60 dollars if memory recalls. http://xenforo.com/community/threads/resource-manager-availability-and-24-hour-sale.45903/

edit: pricing corrected.

So, if I buy RM package at Mar 26th, I will be able to use Money add on? Sorry I am new to forum business and still trying to figure things out.
As for the eshop, I just want to allow users to buy certain user groups..is this possible? I am not going to sell any physical or digital items
EX: so if user earns 20 points, he can exchange that point for usergroup that has permission to post pictures or something....

So, if I buy RM package at Mar 26th, I will be able to use Money add on? Sorry I am new to forum business and still trying to figure things out.
As for the eshop, I just want to allow users to buy certain user groups..is this possible? I am not going to sell any physical or digital items
EX: so if user earns 20 points, he can exchange that point for usergroup that has permission to post pictures or something....

If you become a licensed holder yes you'll have access to the resource manager here and able to download or purchase any of the 3rd party add-ons. With regards to more info about the 3rd party add-ons you would really need to speak to them in the discussion threads or at their forums for more details about features etc.

Top Bottom