How Many Styles Do You Have Installed?

How many styles do you have installed on your forum?

Votes: 35 29.2%

Votes: 36 30.0%

Votes: 13 10.8%

Votes: 7 5.8%

• 5 - 10

Votes: 9 7.5%
  • 11 - 25

• 26 - 50

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • More than 50

Votes: 3 2.5%

• Total voters
Default -> modify -> break

...yeah I still have one :)...since I'm new to the whole creating of a new theme...I'm probably going to have to sub out the skin job...damn did I just say that? <facepalms>
(I was able to change the default XF very easily and quickly @ xenxero.com )

Anyways just ignore all that...I still have one until I figure out exactly what I'm going for as far as focal points are concerned. If I can't make something I think looks good by my birthday I will be looking to purchase myself a present from one of the fine artists here...hopefully commission a custom theme if the time permits.

On the site I have using MyBB, I have 2 styles. The default and GoMobile which is a theme optimized for mobile devices. Maybe later I will get a new theme for MyBB.

Had a Vanguard community with a bunch of hidden forums. The links were on the server-list, each community had it's own style.

The game ended up being a total flop.

style-installed.webp

style-install.webp

style-instal.webp

Hidden Forum links to subdomain

style-insta.webp

This plugin was pretty clutch when I was messing around with making a WoW forum with every server name. Was like 500 hidden subforums that represented WoW's server communities. A central page acted as the conversational hub and server lists were linked on the Navbar in every style/subforum.

I ended up closing it down as I had other projects at the time.
stuff.webp

I believe we had about eight styles on the SMF forum I just converted to XF. My default skin is always the one that matches our logos and headers, and other graphics on the site. A lot of members, for some reason, prefer the default blue themes of the different forum systems, so I always keep that one available. And, I always try to have some sort of black theme, ever since I had a couple of users with eyesight issues mention that the black themes are much easier on their eyes. At the big vB forum I still admin (rather reluctantly), we have over a dozen and, being a music-related site, we named all of the themes after pop/classic rock song titles.

I love choices and my members love it even more......a support forum.

I use the default vb3.8.6, and have 59 other skins.
eek.png
I've reverted a lot of the older ones and have the same layout for each skin, just a different logo to match. I'll always have a lot to pick from, but I think I'll cap it to around 25 next time.

Normally its One light, One dark, but we facelifted the site last year, so now have a new dark one as well.

When we move over to XF, we'll revert back to one Light, one Dark, perhaps with a couple of variations and a mobile style as well.

Only recently my new board has gone live, and we're excited to use XenForo, and are using multiple styles. Currently I have 3 styles. The default XenForo style with some tweaks, the board's default style and a darker version of that. We're obviously new, but looking forward to the Gold release so we can complete the themes and give the site a more personal and friendly feel.
Bipolar-Forums

Right now, one. I normally have two versions of that one style, fixed and fluid, for users choice.

Normally, I have two, the default and then a mobile version. Just waiting on that mobile version to arrive
biggrin.png

I have a theme skin for each holiday. though the skin in use at any one time is one, I do switch to the holiday skin for a week during that period of time.

I have 54 styles installed on my MyBB forum with around 2000 active users at busy times :) I have the theme selector plugin installed to MyBB.

With the Valentine's Day theme I made for users, and to preview it live on my site, I now have 2 styles installed basically. hehe.

Top Bottom