How many Early Adopter $100USD licenses do you consider to buy?

I want two (maybe 3), but if there is no other way to pay besides PayPal, I don't think I can get any license. :(
After the early adopter $100USD, I think I'll get only one license.

I require at least two licenses, but I am not sure yet. I have money for 1. Will do my best to get the second one during the $100 window, but getting it later for $140 isn't such a big deal. Since bulk pricing isn't an option yet I believe, I don't have a reason to go bulk from the get go.

I'm definitely getting one for sure, I don't need two or more now. That will serve as my test and live installations, and then we'll see what happens in the future. :D

For the early adopters sale, I will only be purchasing one license. I want to learn the theme system and see how easy it is for creating custom themes(probably not bad at all!) and once it's stable I'll start toying with themes. After that, depending on how that goes, I wouldn't be surprised to see myself purchasing another license for some of my sites. I don't really mind paying an extra $40 for XenForo, if things go good.

I want two (maybe 3), but if there is no other way to pay besides PayPal, I don't think I can get any license. :(
After the early adopter $100USD, I think I'll get only one license.

You can pay via credit card, or those debit credit cards, through paypal ... you don't need an account.

Right no wishy washy thinking on our part, three licences on day 1.

1 - we are dusting the cobwebs off an existing site and letting it rip again.

2 - a new project that Xen is absolutely ideal for.

3 - A Xen resource site.

There's still some argument over a fourth licence but for now we'll peggy back that one off 1. above.

From the looks of it now, Mike 'N keer are getting +/- 85.5 licenses sold:D
oooohhhhh you are in BIG trouble for spelling his name like that.

*runs for cover*
hiding.gif

Top Bottom