How Many Bug Threads Have You Created?

Amaury

As of the posting of this thread, I have created a total of 76 bug threads. Of those 76:

Unresolved:
  • Pending: 7

Resolved:
  • Fixed: 22
  • Partial Fix: 0
  • Not a Bug: 21
  • Duplicate: 4
  • As Designed: 15
  • Won't Fix: 2
  • Can't Fix: 1
  • Server Issue: 1
  • Browser Issue: 1
  • Service Issue: 1
  • Design Issue: 1

Last edited:
And I don't think there have been any of those. :D
Yes there have. Plenty. Just look through the resolved bug reports for Fixed issues and look at their titles, clearly some are proper bugs that have been dealt with.

Anyway, what's this obsession of yours with stats? Firstly your post count, now your bug reports.

How about another arbitrary measure of how someone may be valued on these forums - their like : post ratio? We have some like Shelley, Chris D and Russ (naming just 3) who have like : post ratio of more than 1. What they produce for the community and what they say seems to be valued. Others like Sheldon and xfrocks have a like : post ratio above 0.75.

Maybe you should consider yours. ;)

I have no idea how many bug reports I've made, I don't keep track - I don't particularly care. I just post as and when I'm interested or find something I want to ask/report.

As @Martok says, you seem a little obsessed with stats.

As of the posting of this thread, I have created a total of 70 bug threads. Of those 70:

Unresolved:
  • Pending: 9

Resolved:
  • Fixed: 22
  • Partial Fix: 0
  • Not a Bug: 18
  • Duplicate: 4
  • As Designed: 13
  • Won't Fix: 2
  • Can't Fix: 1
  • Server Issue: 1

I present you with the following award on behalf of the XenForo team!

image.webp

:rolleyes:

Yes there have. Plenty. Just look through the resolved bug reports for Fixed issues and look at their titles, clearly some are proper bugs that have been dealt with.

Well, I guess there haven't been any that made the site go down or something like that. That's what I thought of when you said that.

Anyway, what's this obsession of yours with stats? Firstly your post count, now your bug reports.

I'm not planning on reporting anything else for a while just so I don't overload Mike and Kier (despite my reports being relatively minor things). Plus, I'm not finding anything else, but even if I do, I'll wait until the forum's bug reports go down.

Also, this may be hard for you to believe, but I don't care about post count. When I bring it up (like 3,000 posts), it's just because. :p

Top Bottom