How long do we get the license for?

Brogan

XenForo moderator
Staff member
The license is indefinite.

Annual support and updates must be purchased if you want to download later releases and get ticket support.

Goodfella

Sorry, my fault i didnt read it properly its just because im thinking of buying it.
As said above you buy it for 1 year ($140). In that year you get support and updates. After the year is up, you can choose to renew ($40). If you choose not to renew you still have a license but you do not have the full support and updates (you will be stuck with the latest version of when your license expired)

As said above you buy it for 1 year ($140). In that year you get support and updates. After the year is up, you can choose to renew ($40). If you choose not to renew you still have a license but you do not have the full support and updates (you will be stuck with the latest version of when your license expired)
can i still get old addons or is it all?

Goodfella

no i mean like when the support stops can i still get old add-ons on xenforo.com?
Take into consideration when XenForo is updated, usually all the add ons are updated. The good thing you can do is make the initial investment of $140 for the license then save about $3.5 a month to renew it. Yes it costs under 4 dollars a month to renew XF for a year!