how is xenforo with seo

mike2141

do you need a add on or does it come with it, will the seo help my website if someone type certain keywords. I want to make a politics forum if someone type political forums will my website pop up on google search. how does the seo work

There are a number of SEO features built in and no add-ons are required. Some of the features include:
  • HTML5 microdata
  • Search engine friendly URLs
  • XML sitemap submission
However, there is no amount of SEO related features that can be a substitute for good quality content. Once you and your members produce good quality content, the above features and others will help search engines read, understand and index your site appropriately.

if someone type political forums will my website pop up on google search.

If it's a great and popular forum, then I'm sure there's a good chance of that happening. The best thing will be for it to be good enough so there are plenty of other sites linking back to it. No addon or core feature can do that sadly.

However, there is no amount of SEO related features that can be a substitute for good quality content.

True, I think many of us learned this through trial and error just a few short years ago. We chased SEO like crazy, and the folks at Google just kept changing the game.

Good structure and quality content. That's the key

Top Bottom