How is covid treating your boards?

sbj

Hey,

we all know how bad the situation around the world is. Some of us are lucky, some are not. I hope all of you and your families are healthy and well.

Now, one possible positive outcome from this covid is that we might have more visitors than normally we would get due to people spending a lot of time at home.

So, I wanted to ask fellow board owners if their numbers are increased just as well as mine did? It could be visitors, posts, registrations. etc.

Even though I literally couldn't spend any time on my board for several months and left it to my mods, my registrations skyrocketed during this time. From 1000 members in April to 2500 members now at the end of the year. Sure, it's relative to my size of the board, so for big boards these numbers are nothing but in % it is 150% increase. Still the discussions are spare, but slowly I am getting to the point I want it. Still have to migrate to 2.2 but that will be a huge headache.

1608554308619.webp

So, what are you up to? Positive or negative numbers? Curious to see other stats and feedback.

Thanks.

Yea I have seen more activity but im not sure if it's due to covid or if I was just working on my promotional efforts. I have around 1300 members its really hard to pinpoint those types of reasons. Where do u usually promote?

Where do u usually promote?
My content is unique, so not much promoting anything. Basically on every google search my primary content is ranked 1-10. Besides that since my audience is a bit older than usual internet people, Facebook is were most of my target audience is + instagram.

Top Bottom