How have your members responded to the Like button?

joX

Members on the boards I use Xenfor on absolutely love it. The ones who have memberships on sites that are not Xen constantly ask for it and complain they feel the urge to click like only to realize it is not there.

How have your members responded to the Xen Like button? Do you do anything special for those who get lots of 'Likes'?

Members on the boards I use Xenfor on absolutely love it. The ones who have memberships on sites that are not Xen constantly ask for it and complain they feel the urge to click like only to realize it is not there.

How have your members responded to the Xen Like button? Do you do anything special for those who get lots of 'Likes'?
they love the like button.
i use the trophy promotion hack to push members up through usergroups to unlock features. much of this is based on 'likes'. its first use is as a spam trap. people can not move out of the lowly 'registered' usergroup without receiving ten likes from the community. this shifts registration moderation from me to the members, which they seem to like.

Top Bottom