How hard is a Brogan Bot to set up?

jonsidneyb

When the Brogan Bot becomes an official add on I am going to buy one. I don't care if it is really expensive. I am just concerned with how hard it will be to set up. I might have to hire help on this. I bet there are a ton of settings in the control panel. I just want to know what I will be getting into.

Here's an example of the brogan.sh that auto answers threads on a forum.

the script:
Screen Shot 2012-04-25 at 11.03.22 AM.webp

how to use it:
Screen Shot 2012-04-25 at 10.56.19 AM.webp

which outputs:
Screen Shot 2012-04-25 at 10.56.44 AM.webp

(disclaimer: pun thread, pun reply)

When the Brogan Bot becomes an official add on I am going to buy one. I don't care if it is really expensive. I am just concerned with how hard it will be to set up. I might have to hire help on this. I bet there are a ton of settings in the control panel. I just want to know what I will be getting into.

Brogan Bot? when did this suddenly become an add-on? o_O

Though I'm assuming there may be some kind of humor I've missed with the excellent support reference he provides.

Edit: *looks up* I see it's humorous related.

Brogan Bot? when did this suddenly become an add-on? o_O

Though I'm assuming there may be some kind of humor I've missed with the excellent support reference he provides.

Edit: *looks up* I see it's humorous related.

Shelley, your slipping. And I hate to say that since I am such a fan of yours. ;)

They could sell this add-on for a lot of money, several thousand dollars for each download. They could sell tens of thousands of these.

Top Bottom