XF 1.3 How does the trophy point system work ?

tonnyz

Hi, I have user A who had been awarded with 5 trophy points from "keeps coming back" trophy (which requires 30 messages posted).

User A kept posting until 35 messages before the "keeps coming back" trophy got deleted via ACP>Users>Trophies.

The deletion of "keeps coming back" trophy caused user A's trophy points decreased to 0 as expected.

Then I added another new trophy, let's call it as "we appreciate your postings" trophy with exactly the same 5 trophy points and requires the very same criteria as "keeps coming back" trophy (requires 30 messages posted).

I found out that this new (5) trophy points was not added automatically to user A who has currently had 35 messages in the forum.

The questions are:

1) Is it as design ? If yes, how should I award the trophy and trophy points to this user A ?

2) If it is as design, how if the "keeps coming back" trophy were NOT deleted , but all user A's messages got soft/hard deleted instead ? Would the "keeps coming back" trophy and its trophy points be revoked from user A ?

3) In the condition of number 2, if the points will be revoked, will A get back his "keeps coming back" trophy + trophy points after he catches up the minimum of 30 messages in the future ?

Thx :)

1) Is it as design ? If yes, how should I award the trophy and trophy points to this user A ?

It is as designed. There's a scheduled cron task that automatically awards trophies every hour, I believe.

2) If it is as design, how if the "keeps coming back" trophy were NOT deleted , but all user A's messages got soft/hard deleted instead ? Would the "keeps coming back" trophy and its trophy points be revoked from user A ?

No.

3) In the condition of number 2, if the points will be revoked, will A get back his "keeps coming back" trophy + trophy points after he catches up the minimum of 30 messages in the future ?

Again, it's a scheduled cron task that awards trophy points.

Top Bottom