1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.5 How does one edit the format of threadprefixes?

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by Blast, Sep 29, 2016.

1. Blast

Blast Active Member

Edit.

I want to be able to add a <span> tag on the title inside the prefix so I can easily add/remove it or do more with it. Can anyone please shed some light? I contacted supported but they said they can't help.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2016
  2. Blast

Blast Active Member

Edit.

I want to be able to add a <span> tag on the title inside the prefix so I can easily add/remove it or do more with it. Can anyone please shed some light? I contacted supported but they said they can't help.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2016
  3. Blast

Blast Active Member

4. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

5. Blast

Blast Active Member

Thanks @Brogan. I actually have your Resources page on Bookmark. I believe I have read this awhile ago and thought that the only way to do it is by editing the php files inside the library folder.

6. Blast

Blast Active Member

This is what controls the title inside the thread prefix:

{xen:helper threadPrefix, $thread, html, ''}