XF 1.3 How do you add branding to a style?

Robby

I don't find how to add branding to a style?
I know it would be in the footer template but how?

That would either require a template edit or - better - a comparatively complicated css-structure, but how that's made depends on where you want to place the branding.

That would either require a template edit or - better - a comparatively complicated css-structure, but how that's made depends on where you want to place the branding.
I want to place the branding under the senforo branding.
When i put a link in the footer template its way back left and also not under it.

By including

Code:
#copyright:after {
content: "Style copyright by x";
display: block;
}

somewhere into your css-code you can create a non-linked text block right under the default XenForo copyright. However, if you want to create a link down there, you have to modify the respective template (don't memorize, which one it is unfortunately).

By including

Code:
#copyright:after {
content: "Style copyright by x";
display: block;
}

somewhere into your css-code you can create a non-linked text block right under the default XenForo copyright. However, if you want to create a link down there, you have to modify the respective template (don't memorize, which one it is unfortunately).
yeah it would be a link...

Do the following:
  1. Head to your Admin-CP
  2. Go to Appearance -> Styles -> YourStyle -> Templates
  3. Open up the "footer"-template (Not the footer.css!)
  4. Search for "copyright".
  5. You should find 4 entries, all located close by each other
  6. Add <a href="YourRawLinkHere">Your Copyright Notice</a> after the "{xen:phrase extra_copyright}"
You can wrap it into an own div with an extra class to force it to be in a new line and style it with css.

Do the following:
  1. Head to your Admin-CP
  2. Go to Appearance -> Styles -> YourStyle -> Templates
  3. Open up the "footer"-template (Not the footer.css!)
  4. Search for "copyright".
  5. You should find 4 entries, all located close by each other
  6. Add <a href="YourRawLinkHere">Your Copyright Notice</a> after the "{xen:phrase extra_copyright}"
You can wrap it into an own div with an extra class to force it to be in a new line and style it with css.
Yep that's it.
Thank you so much for this!!(y)

Top Bottom