how do people get away with nulled script

I suggest you start winding your neck in a bit on these forums. It has not gone un-noticed that yet another thread you are involved in seems to be getting unnecessarily hostile.
It couldn't be due to the responses, right?

I'm just trying to get to the point of the thread, what question specifically is asked. Surely you can read the OP and see it's not exactly specific, right?

Yet there is no need for the constantly aggressive manner in which you are posting.
Shouldn't respond to snottiness. Or respond in kind to nastiness. After politely trying to get to the point of the thread. It goes off the rails not to my lack of cooperation. Because truly I could answer his question in detail, if only I could decipher what it is.

I'm trying to explore motive - does the OP want to find out how to get away with theft, or just wants to use warez but avoid what malware they might have? Or, none of the above. I've asked politely, been replied to with disrespect.

I'm trying to explore motive - does the OP want to find out how to get away with theft, or just wants to use warez but avoid what malware they might have? Or, none of the above. I've asked politely, been replied to with disrespect.
so I dont know what you do in life but I have a job and I can't spare time for you to tease me ... I know you when you criticized joy freak forum and now you almost about to do the same ... as a mature guy you should have noticed that I was ignoring you because this topic was edited by Mods when I reported the site...

One last thing is I did not disrespect you but your behavior might lead to people ignoring you or disrespect you because people will imitate what your and what comes out of you...

so I dont know what you do in life but I have a job and I can't spare time for you to tease me ... I know you when you criticized joy freak forum and now you almost about to do the same .
I'm not teasing you and this has nothing to do with the other topic. I am simply trying to understand the question you posed in the OP, it seems to have two parts. It would go a long way to get answers, if I understand the question(s). If you don't want to clarify, then you should just say so.

You're making it personal and you're taking it personal.
I did not disrespect you
You can claim that, but others are reading.

Last edited:
You can claim that, but others are reading
Okay to summarize it ... I meant how do people manage to commit crimes and live on with it.... dont they feel guilt at some point.

I can't share the link because they mod already deleted it on the topic but my main point was based on the site that offers peoples hardwork for free or sells them without authors permissions.

I believe this answers all your questions or gives you an Idea of what I was up to...

I meant how do people manage to commit crimes and live on with it.... dont they feel guilt at some point.
Some don't even see it as a crime. Some rationalize it with the have/have-not chestnut, and some simply have no conscience to begin with and therefore have no ability to feel guilt. Those who do sort of feel guilty? Reselling the stolen stuff mollifies it for them somewhat. I mean, we're talking lowlife scum here and for us as not lowlife scum, we can only conjecture.
I can't share the link because they mod already deleted it
Understandable, since warez sites usually meet with the same fate when posted on any decent site. Especially on a software business site.

Some don't even see it as a crime. Some rationalize it with the have/have not chestnut, and some simply have no conscience to begin with and therefore have no ability to feel guilt. Those who do kind of feel guilty? Reselling the stolen stuff mollifies it for them somewhat. I mean, we're talking lowlife scum here and for us as not lowlife scum, we can only conjecture.
yeah! i understand that but why would they spending time cracking things instead of building their own... for sure if he can null add-ons or scripts he can build one himself and make legit money with it and live a life... anyway im a junior dev and I admire people who build amazing things and pit on people who live to hack and null others property.

if he can null add-ons or scripts he can build one himself
Nah, it's two entirely different things. That's like saying some guy who can edit scripts, could write them. It doesn't take a whole lot of knowledge to edit scripts, not compared to what it takes to create them from scratch. There's also creativity involved in making things, none really at all in nulling them.

You don't see any addon devs making their own forum software. Most addon devs typically are creative and have talent, but they aren't out there making entire software packages. Thieves who null software and addons, and rip styles, and etc aren't talented or creative. They're just scum.

This is why many software developers now retain some portion of the actual software on their own server and the source code is not completely open anymore.

I'm not going to say it's wrong to do it this way, but if you are going to release a script with all needed components to run on a server, there's going to be a certain number of people who will steal it. Music, e-books, and movies fall into a similar predicament.

And that is exactly why the next software company I created is not open source, and is purchased as a service.

And this leads me to my next point. When people must keep paying in order to keep using it, the software developer must keep making the script better. If it is just a one-off purchase, the software has a great likelihood of becoming obsolete later.

I make sure to run all my nulled scripts on local host on my home computer, disconnected from the internet.

No one can track me that way *taps forehead*

Activity sure has been quiet recently though.

I've used nulled scripts in the past, but purely for testing locally at home, without an internet connection.

I actually purchased two XF licenses as a result of testing a nulled XF installation for importing two VB forums and then ran those forums for a few years.

So many times I've purchased either scripts or software based on hype/advertisement and it's been awful, I just don't take the chance anymore

Look at vBulletin 5 for example, they brag about it being the best forum/community software in the world and from day one, it was rubbish. (and probably still is!)

Speaking of DMCA's and such though, for those who have issued dmca's, do hosts in some countries ignore dmca request? I remember reading people tend to host their sites in places like Russia if they want to avoid take downs.

This is why many software developers now retain some portion of the actual software on their own server and the source code is not completely open anymore.

I'm not going to say it's wrong to do it this way, but if you are going to release a script with all needed components to run on a server, there's going to be a certain number of people who will steal it. Music, e-books, and movies fall into a similar predicament.

And that is exactly why the next software company I created is not open source, and is purchased as a service.

And this leads me to my next point. When people must keep paying in order to keep using it, the software developer must keep making the script better. If it is just a one-off purchase, the software has a great likelihood of becoming obsolete later.
honest i intend to stay away from that script that will keep you locked in their system and keep sucking you ofcoz people will exist who will null it and offer it o sale it but I believe nobody has ever succeeded with stolen stuff and also locked scripts like that never succeeds, for instance, look at Xen and VB .

VB looks like its still 1990S when Xen is almost competing with FB, WP and other scripts out there.

honest i intend to stay away from that script that will keep you locked in their system and keep sucking you ofcoz people will exist who will null it and offer it o sale it but I believe nobody has ever succeeded with stolen stuff and also locked scripts like that never succeeds, for instance, look at Xen and VB .

VB looks like its still 1990S when Xen is almost competing with FB, WP and other scripts out there.
Well, in my case it is not possible to get a hold of the whole script so there's nobody going to be nulling anything. But I get your point.

I recall a time when I almost was able to get a high-powered lawyer to take my case for free against Google. Google was serving Google AdSense on the same pages that offered free nulled downloads of my script. So in essence Google was making money off of piracy. It seems that they made it my perogative to find these sites and report them to Google and not Google's responsibility. It would have literally taken hundreds of hours to go through a process like this. The script is called phpld. I don't consider this a big part of my business anymore in part because what you read in this paragraph.

So I totally have change my view about this and I would not make it easy to get a hold of all of the hard work that we spent years developing (again).

Is it not ironic that a spammer is complaining about nulled software?
Well, answering his question about how people do this, there are some countries where you can host the script and those countries will not act on a dmca notice. But generally those types of sites also don't get any traffic, and as they get reported also get blocked in the search results. There are some exceptions to this but they're not too many and they often get pushed off line one way or another.

Compounding the irony, originally the OP contained a spam link to a warez site! :ROFLMAO: Can't make this stuff up.
I didn't realize that, but I definitely had my share of dealing with spammers and warez. I suppose now in my mind I grouped this with security. You just have to make it very very difficult for anyone to penetrate your business in this way.

I'm more concerned with the fact that the OP wanted to "spam his link" on forums. That's not the way to go about advertising or getting activity to your forum, sir.

Top Bottom