how do people get away with nulled script

shimspedy

so i was browsing trying to find out forums i can spam my link and found this site its 1-year-old but it has all xenforo add-ons, IP, vb and more and more and some seem to be sold on the site others not ...

how do people take these type of risky and manage to take a nap with it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I used to sell a lot of licenses for a script called phpld. The best month that we ever had in the history of the company is when we created a policy to find and dmca as many offenders as possible. I worked with our programmers to develop a CMS to:
  1. Automatically populate a list of sites that were using our script without a license.
  2. Outsource the search for the right party to contact with the dmca.
  3. Simply press a button and an email would be sent to the dmca email address.
  4. Watch the money come in

We made a boatload of money that month and the next couple of months as well. I don't know how things stack up today, but if you are on the receiving end of the offense, it might be something to consider.

well the site has almost everything you can ever need but never trust such site since most of this cracked script come with malware and they are really dangerous..

There's so many sites with nulled scripts that it's impossible to find and shut down all of them. Likewise, many sites that use nulled scripts generally have a low profile so they don't attract attention.

Yeah! i think its a good start maybe if they do it because they are broke ... maybe they end up buying the license when they grow

Yeah! i think its a good start maybe if they do it because they are broke ... maybe they end up buying the license when they grow
So.... Okay to be a thief when you start out, and maybe you should only start paying when you "grow?"

You have no problem with the thievery, only the possible malware risk?:sick:

You have no problem with the thievery, only the possible malware risk?
no because this is my second year upgrading the thing is people are used to open source projects and cracking this started a long time ago with antivirus, windows and so many more.

so when it comes to online spending people only look for the best alternatives as possible since the whole idea is to make money and save money.... but what scared me is that the site has over 2k products from here and codecanyon which means he buys the products and resells them...

And to my point was how do people get away with a huge thing like that...

no because this is my second year upgrading the thing is people are used to open source projects and cracking this started a long time ago with antivirus, windows and so many more.

so when it comes to online spending people only look for the best alternatives as possible since the whole idea is to make money and save money.... but what scared me is that the site has over 2k products from here and codecanyon which means he buys the products and resells them...

And to my point was how do people get away with a huge thing like that...
I doubt he buys anything.

As to getting away with it, happens all the time. Much easier than it used to be though, since theft became excusable.

Why do you want to know how they get away with it? Idle curouisity or training purposes?

because your using a stolen avatar can you upload urs, please ... thanks
Nonsensical infantile comparison, and a deflective copout. If you didn't want to answer the question you could have just ignored it.

Interesting though, that you equate using a fair use public image as an avatar, with stealing software, addons, and the like. So it sort of does answer the question, unintentionally. Somewhere Freud is smiling.

Nonsensical infantile comparison, and a deflective copout. If you didn't want to answer the question you could have just ignored it.

Interesting though, that you equate using a fair use public image as an avatar, with stealing software, addons, and the like. So it sort of does answer the question, unintentionally. Somewhere Freud is smiling.
well I know that every post you follow it ends up being a disaster so that was one way to ignore you but anyway I do appreciate your time and response.. to answer your question why I want to know its because we are leaving in a modern world where we want to know everything even if it, not our business but was just surprised.

well I know that every post you follow it ends up being a disaster
If "disaster" is when the respondent rhetorically steps in his own feces, then yeah. Clearly you're allergic to critical thought, and any reply that isn't all sunshine and rainbows.
we are leaving in a modern world
I'm not leaving.
modern world where we want to know everything
Modern world has this neato thing called google.

If "disaster" is when the respondent rhetorically steps in his own feces, then yeah. Clearly you're allergic to critical thought, and any reply that isn't all sunshine and rainbows.
yeah! because we all have our own weakness
I'm not leaving.
typo error meant living ...!
Modern world has this neato thing called google.
sorry, i use Baidu and the answer was in Chinese ... and I was looking for an English version of it.

I didn't ask you the same thing you asked. I asked if what you're asking is one of the two questions your OP seems to point to. I'm trying to find out what you're asking to know, specifically.
how do people take these type of risky and manage to take a nap with it?
Which "type of risky?" Stealing, or using stolen stuff?

If you're done with the thread here you can just stop replying, or even ask the staff to delete it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom