How do I turn on these stars for posts?

WombatCombat

I setup the trial XenForo and I'm trying to see if I can figure it out, but for the life of me I can't figure out how to make it so that there's a rating system like this.
I know there's the add-on which could be used but I assume this isn't an add-on considering I see the same rating system when I create a gallary in the test server I've been given.

So I'm wondering two things

1. How do I enable this
  2. Is it possible to lock it so that only the OP can give a rating

Still playing with the demo, but it looks like custom thread fields with a star rating can be used to display within the thread (top, OP top, and OP bottom), and not in the thread list like it is in resources, that is only editable by the OP. Could be an option to free, if unavailable as an addon.

Ah I see that helps a lot! I have two new questions, i managed to create a seperate forum with a custom field where the user has to put a star rating, but is it possible to have the rating show up when looking at the posts in a general view like in the first picture (so users can see ratings before clicking in)

Secondly, with the resource manager addon there's a rating as well, is this rating only set by the OP of the thread when they create it or can users change it? (I can't check because for some reason I can only use the admin account in the demo version)

Top Bottom