How do I sound?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlos

Okay, so apparently, someone hates my voice. o_O

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This is what the user said: "Are you mentally retarded or something carlos? Thats how you sound."

So, back to my question: How do I sound? I thought I sounded like a normal, manly voiced person.

But hey, its from someone you probably already know: terrorz94

Hi Kaiser! Your name is.... Zarifaka Z

Haha the Boom Boom scared me when I was watching the vid lol. Sounds funny bro.
The "boom boom" is supposed to be a stab at vBulletin's slow reception time. Notice I don't do it when I had my vb4 site up? Yeah. Exactly.

And to answer YOUR question; no, I'm not a retard.
Thanks for the clear up as you have troll'ed quite a few of my posts so to me that makes me think you are a retard, and posting my youtube channel and my full name makes you a bigger one, also what I post on your youtube vid has nothing to do with xenforo.com as they are two different things, so I stand by my comment because you are one.

Thanks for the clear up as you have troll'ed quite a few of my posts so to me that makes me think you are a retard, and posting my youtube channel and my full name makes you a bigger one, also what I post on your youtube vid has nothing to do with xenforo.com as they are two different things, so I stand by my comment because you are one.
Me, trollin' your threads? HAHAHAHAHAAHA......Get a grip, dude. Geez.

Just because it has nothing to do with xenforo - Doesn't mean I can't post it, tho. 1. You harassed me through my wall. 2. You decided it was smart to get on my bad side and be a jerk about it. And now, like they say "what goes around comes around."

So now that you've taken 2 steps forward in directly attacking me - the community is here watching you look like a tool. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom