XF 1.4 How do I see what a template looks like?

Just in case someone else has this question, a friend of mine made this bookmark you can use to find the template easy.

Code:
javascript:(function(){alert(document.querySelector('#content').getAttribute('class'))}())

Drag that code into your bookmarks bar and click it to see which template you are looking at.

Just in case someone else has this question, a friend of mine made this bookmark you can use to find the template easy.

Code:
javascript:(function(){alert(document.querySelector('#content').getAttribute('class'))}())

Drag that code into your bookmarks bar and click it to see which template you are looking at.

This is pretty nice. Spares you to look into the browser inspector every time. Maybe you might want to post this as "Resource", so it gets the attention it deserves.

Anyone who wants to feel free. I am not sure how.

Not wanting to steal any credit. Therefore I guess you should do it yourself and I bet I found the right category for it – just click the link below and fill in your script code and your explanation with the screenshots into the "Description" field. Make sure you create a understandable Title for this. Everything else is pretty self-explanatory. This is not an add-on, just a "tip", so no fuss. No worries, if you do it wrong, @Brogan will rap over your knuckles.

https://xenforo.com/community/resources/add?resource_category_id=34

Top Bottom