XF 2.1 How do I replicate this code block

Here are the four complaints google has, none of which are related to your code block. It's related to robots.txt. Perhaps the code block adds a robots.txt file you don't know about? Or perhaps it contains these adverts?

mobilefriendlyissues.jpg

Your waterfall shows nothing else being blocked.

Robots.txt file in question:

Code:
User-Agent: *
Allow: /ads/preferences/
Allow: /gpt/
Allow: /pagead/show_ads.js
Allow: /pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js
Allow: /pagead/js/*/show_ads_impl.js
Allow: /static/glade.js
Allow: /static/glade/
Disallow: /
Noindex: /

The last two items in that robots.txt file are the problem.

Interesting find, but I gave two links, both have the same ads on them. But one is Google friendly and one isn't, both pages are on my site. The difference, as far as I can see, is that one page has the code block and the other doesn't.

Your two mobile-friendly fails:

Content wider than screen

Horizontal scrolling is necessary to see words and images on the page. This happens when pages use absolute values in CSS declarations, or use images designed to look best at a specific browser width (such as 980px). To fix this error, make sure the pages use relative width and position values for CSS elements, and make sure images can scale as well. Read more in Size Content to Viewport.

Clickable elements too close together

Touch elements, such as buttons and navigational links, are so close to each other that a mobile user cannot easily tap a desired element with their finger without also tapping a neighboring element. To fix these errors, make sure to correctly size and space buttons and navigational links to be suitable for your mobile visitors. Read more in Size Tap Targets Appropriately.

I don't think its the code. Its the code block.
Is there not code in the code block?

Top Bottom