RM 1.0 How do I remove the author and creation time from the resource index and category view?

Alpha1

Does anyone know:

1. How do I remove the author and creation time from the resource index and category view?
2. How do I remove the author name from the 'top resources' block in the sidebar?

This would have to be done with template edits...

EDIT:

To remove author and create time from both areas, find this code in resource_list_item:
Code:
			<div class="resourceDetails muted"><xen:username user="{$resource}" />,
				<a href="{xen:link resources, $resource}" class="faint"><xen:datetime time="{$resource.resource_date}" /></a><xen:comment>
				</xen:comment><xen:if is="{$showCategoryTitle}">, <a href="{xen:link resources/categories, $resource}">{$resource.category_title}</a></xen:if>
			</div>

Replace with:

Code:
			<div class="resourceDetails muted"><xen:comment>
				</xen:comment><xen:if is="{$showCategoryTitle}">, <a href="{xen:link resources/categories, $resource}">{$resource.category_title}</a></xen:if>
			</div>

Yes, I like how easy this is in XF, but I still need to get the hang of it. I could not find the appropriate templates yet.
Hopefully this can be done with an addon later on.

Yes, I like how easy this is in XF, but I still need to get the hang of it. I could not find the appropriate templates yet.
Sorry I always intended to tell you, I edited my post... oh the sidebar block...

EDIT:

resource_list_mini template

Find and remove this line:

Code:
<xen:username user="$resource" rich="true" class="username" />

It's definitely there:

9Og6caE.png

Top Bottom