How do I remove like button in a single node? Where is this located?

zaiger

2 part thread:

1. Where is this?
LUWzVl.jpg

It is transparent and obviously shouldn't be. I have been looking through the ACP for where to fix it for an hour now so I gave up and decided to ask for help.

2. I would like to hide or remove the like button from a single node on my forum, could someone help me with the markup to do that?

Thanks in advanced.

1) Is this color transparent?

Admin CP -> Appearance -> Color Palette -> @contentBackground

If so then that explains the problem.

2) Disable the like permission for that node:

Admin CP -> Applications -> Display Node Tree -> Permissions -> [click the group] -> Like posts

1) Is this color transparent?

Admin CP -> Appearance -> Color Palette -> @contentBackground

If so then that explains the problem.

It's not. It is RGB 240, 240, 240. There is nothing transparent in my Style properties > Overlays and Tooltips page either. It has been like this for a while, not sure exactly what I did to screw it up :/

Like permissions worked though! Thanks for that, for some reason I thought it was going to be more complicated than a permission set.

It's not. It is RGB 240, 240, 240. There is nothing transparent in my Style properties > Overlays and Tooltips page either. It has been like this for a while, not sure exactly what I did to screw it up :/

Reminds of this:

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/xenforo-ajax-tutorial.8091/

Watch starting at 3:20 and 6:20. Kier talks about opacity and overlays. One of the relevant classes for that overlay must have had its background removed.

Top Bottom