How do I remove gradients?

Go to Appearance->Templates. Look for xenforo_data_table.css- That should be what you're looking for.

The Gradients are all defined in the CSS (they should show up easily in the tabs above the editor). Just edit them out from the sections you don't want them.

Go to Appearance->Templates. Look for xenforo_data_table.css- That should be what you're looking for.

The Gradients are all defined in the CSS (they should show up easily in the tabs above the editor). Just edit them out from the sections you don't want them.

That was very helpful - thanks! (Easier than I thought it would be!)

Well not as easy as just deleting them :D but a close second.

A lot of them are in the Style Properties, under background images. I know it's been said multiple times the style properties area isn't done yet. I'm really hoping to see the rest of the color areas and other adjust from the CSS files make it over there.

Hmmm, gradients are hardcoded into the files, that's not good.
Editing CSS files is not "hard-coded". Why don't you just take the gradients into Photoshop or some other program and adjust them to match your style?

A lot of them are in the Style Properties, under background images. I know it's been said multiple times the style properties area isn't done yet. I'm really hoping to see the rest of the color areas and other adjust from the CSS files make it over there.
I think we'll see more items in Style Properties, but not everything.

Top Bottom