How do I override signature formatting?

CTXMedia

I'd like to make all the text and links in signatures one specific size/style - ignoring any BBCode that's already there.

How could I do this please?

Thanks,
Shaun :D

Ehh, just thought, need to test out stylized text to see if they use element properties or not

EDIT:
Thought so, they are using element properties, so even if you go the CSS route any user changes will override that. You need to strip the bbcode from the signature, I am not sure if there is a template variable that does that?

Okay, thanks for the update. I'll possibly setup some new board rules for signature formatting, use your CSS idea to set the standard, and then manually change anyone who deviates. (y)

Yeah, that is pretty much how I do it, though I have limited the height with max-height. I don't care much about the content they put it in, but I hate it when the height of the signature is heigher than the actual message.

I was thinking some more and if you actually strip bbcode from the signature, you remove url's as well, so it actually would require an addon, or do the dirty one and remove the WYSIWYG editor from the signature box...

Good idea to limit the height - that would also help to cut off some of the runaway ones we get on CycleChat (people can get quite enthusiastic when typing up their sigs). (y)

Top Bottom