XF 1.1 How do i know if my update is sucesfully complete?

Regina Ortega

Hello i've just upgraded to the lastest version, and i want to know if i made it correctly, also i want to know if i made any change or something like that, because i see that logo picture has been backed to the original xenforo logo. Thank you.

For post upgrade, you should do the following:

After you complete an upgrade, you should ensure that your template and phrase modifications are up to date.
  1. Log in to the XenForo admin control panel.
  2. Click on the Appearance tab.
  3. Look at the Outdated Templates and Outdated Phrases pages.
We currently recommend that you revert any outdated templates or phrases, and redo your customizations.
You should also confirm the integrity of all uploaded files.
  1. Log in to the XenForo admin control panel.
  2. Click on the Tools tab.
  3. Click on File Health Check from the list on the left hand side.
This tool will confirm whether all the appropriate files are in place and contain the correct contents. If any problems are detected, you will be alerted to the error.

Hello i've just upgraded to the lastest version, and i want to know if i made it correctly, also i want to know if i made any change or something like that, because i see that logo picture has been backed to the original xenforo logo. Thank you.

Did the upgrade finish without issues? If it did then your upgrade was done correctly.

About the logo change that was because it was overwritten by xenforo 's default logo. All you have to do is to re-upload back your own logo to get it back.

Top Bottom