XF 2.2 How do I increase width in main forum & Reply with refresh the page

bdlegend

Hello,

1. How do I increase width in my main forum ?
2. When a member reply in any thread the thread does not refresh. How do I set like this.... if any member reply and the thread will automatically refresh.

Thanks.

1. How do I increase width in my main forum ?

Not sure what you mean here. Do you want to increase the width of the forum listings relative to the sidebar? Or do you want to increase the maximum page width?

2. When a member reply in any thread the thread does not refresh. How do I set like this.... if any member reply and the thread will automatically refresh.

Again, I'm not sure what you're asking. Does the reply not show up after a member submits his reply?

Not sure what you mean here. Do you want to increase the width of the forum listings relative to the sidebar? Or do you want to increase the maximum page width?

Again, I'm not sure what you're asking. Does the reply not show up after a member submits his reply?

Yes I want to increase the width of the forum listings relative to the sidebar.

I am using [MMO] Hide Bb-Code Content System and when a member submit his reply that shows up easily. But after that to see the hidden content member must refresh the page to show up content. I want to make that reply with the refresh the page.

Yes I want to increase the width of the forum listings relative to the sidebar.

Admincp -> Appearance -> Styles & templates -> Style properties -> Page setup

Scroll down to "Sidebar and side navigation width" and reduce the width of the sidebar to allow the rest of the page to expand.

I am using [MMO] Hide Bb-Code Content System and when a member submit his reply that shows up easily. But after that to see the hidden content member must refresh the page to show up content. I want to make that reply with the refresh the page.

You should address that question to the addon developer in the addon thread at https://xenforo.com/community/threads/mmo-hide-bb-code-content-system.180023/ - I've never used that addon.

Top Bottom