How do I include PHP?

Yeah i just switched to xenforo yesterday, i used the code above to make a twitch addon block that reads from their api kraken server and output embedded player when im online broadcasting and just an image if im not, all worked fine but the block is at the bottom of the sidebar.

If there's a better way to add a custom php block i'd love to know where and what, is there any documentation on adding one the TM way?

Yeah i just switched to xenforo yesterday, i used the code above to make a twitch addon block that reads from their api kraken server and output embedded player when im online broadcasting and just an image if im not, all worked fine but the block is at the bottom of the sidebar.

If there's a better way to add a custom php block i'd love to know where and what, is there any documentation on adding one the TM way?
Including a file like this isn't recommended anyway, tbh. You should integrate the Twitch stuff properly in XenForo. See the various tuts in this section and the Resource Manager (under development resources).

Top Bottom