XF 2.1 How Do I Fix the Banner?

Catsmother

I am trying to make a style for my forum, so I inserted the image for the header but I want it to cover from the nav tree to the top. Is this possible because I inserted the image for nav tree too and it did not look right and was overlapping.

This is what it looks like now.

Untitledx.webp

Do you mean that there is the staff bar at the top? If so that will always be there for you as admin, but won't show to regular users or gusts. Try logging out and take the screenshot.

To get it higher you either need a larger logo or some padding or margin for the logo which you can do with CSS in the template extra.less

I have this for mine:

Code:
.p-header-logo.p-header-logo--image

{
    margin-top:47px ;
    margin-bottom:27px
}

But someone else may have a better method.

Do you mean that there is the staff bar at the top? If so that will always be there for you as admin, but won't show to regular users or gusts. Try logging out and take the screenshot.

To get it higher you either need a larger logo or some padding or margin for the logo which you can do with CSS in the template extra.less

I have this for mine:

Code:
.p-header-logo.p-header-logo--image

{
    margin-top:47px ;
    margin-bottom:27px
}

But someone else may have a better method.
That code worked but how do I stop it repeating?

Sorry just one more question, how do you get the background transparent for the banner? I have managed to center it and increase the the margins but the colour is showing at the side of the banner.

Top Bottom