How do I enable the "Reviews" section of the Resource Manager in XF2? Or, can anyone explain how I can achieve this.

WombatCombat

I'm trying the demo right now and I don't see an option to post a review for the resource I create like how this forum does it. I can only create the resource itself with a general overview and post updates.

Where as in the xenforo website itself there is a review section where the users can leave reviews and add stars

which then allow the average star rating to be shown like so

How would this be achieved? PS. I'm using XenForo 2 if it matters (tho I'm sure this forum is using the same)

And while I have you here! I noticed that when I post pictures on this forum I can resize them, but on the demo forum I can't. Is that an option or an add-on which I must purchase? In either case, how would I enable it/purchase it.

Thank you so much!

Last edited:
You can't rate and review your own resources.

You would have to create a second account and use that to do so.
Oh I see! Is there an option to disable this? I'm looking at a forum which I want to create something sort of like it and they have a review section which looks very familiar to the resource section, they post a general overview of the product (think Shoes) like pictures of the product and its features and then write their own review and others can write reviews too. I'm not sure how they achieve it then.

If not, is there some way that I can allow users to create reviews and if possible others can create reviews under the same product, and more importantly the rating will show up like it does in the picture I posted above.

Top Bottom