XF 1.5 How do I close posts posted by users?

SimonaB

Hello everyone! I have a problem I can not solve. How much a user posts a post, this is reported in "reports".

When I "deleted" the problem, how do I report the post in the "reports" as resolved and delete the notifications? Thank you.
Schermata 2017-11-16 alle 21.40.02.webp

I suspect that an add-on or some other edit that you have done may have removed this. Do you have Widget Framework installed?

Try switching to a completely default unedited style (rather than the custom one you appear to be using) to see if the sidebar block appears.

I solved it by temporarily switching off Widget Framework. Deactivating the box appears. I think, however, it is better that the comparisons appear directly within the reported posts. I find it to be more convenient, from mobile.

I solved it by temporarily switching off Widget Framework. Deactivating the box appears. I think, however, it is better that the comparisons appear directly within the reported posts. I find it to be more convenient, from mobile.
I suspect that you are using the ALL position for your Widget Framework sidebar blocks. If so, then don't! That replaces all sidebars everywhere (including in the report queue). You should use the template names (as suggested below the position box in each widget) where you actually want the widgets to appear.

Thank you. Unfortunately I do not yet have much acquaintance with Xenforo (I used for many years vbulletin). Do you know if there is a variable that allows you to exclude the windget frame netword only on the "Report" page?

Thank you. Unfortunately I do not yet have much acquaintance with Xenforo (I used for many years vbulletin). Do you know if there is a variable that allows you to exclude the windget frame netword only on the "Report" page?
I don't and know and I no longer use WF. I never used the All position, I only used template positions (as mentioned the main ones are listed below the Position box in each widget). Do note that you can list multiple templates in the Position box separated by commas eg "forum_list, forum_view, thread_view"

Further questions on Widget Framework should be posted in the discussion thread for the add-on.

https://xenforo.com/community/resources/bd-widget-framework.297/

I suspect that you are using the ALL position for your Widget Framework sidebar blocks. If so, then don't! That replaces all sidebars everywhere (including in the report queue). You should use the template names (as suggested below the position box in each widget) where you actually want the widgets to appear.

FWIW using "all" for some widgets is usually fine, you just need to be specific with the "Clear Sidebar" widget as to not delete default sidebars on some pages :)

Top Bottom