• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

How do I change the color of the breadcrumbs?

Brogan

XenForo moderator
Staff member
That's called the breadcrumb(s).

Do you want to change just that or all the other elements which use that colour?

Did you notice the small search field on top of the templates section? Did you write 'breadcrumb' in it? You should see 'breadcrumb.css' appear in the list below then :)
Yeah, I found the CSS, but I can't find the class that controls the part that I'm looking to change. The closest thing I see is the arrow button on the far right for the quick section menu.

Brogan

XenForo moderator
Staff member
Yeah, I found the CSS, but I can't find the class that controls the part that I'm looking to change. The closest thing I see is the arrow button on the far right for the quick section menu.
Do you use Firefox? If so, I would highly recommend installing Firebug.
You can then quickly and easily look at all the CSS on a page to see the name of elements and attributes.
It really is a huge help when editing the CSS templates.

firebug.png

dutchbb

With the CSS open, press Ctrl + f. Now type 'background'. This will find every instance of background CSS. You need to change that to your preferred color. Hope this helps.