XF 2.2 How do I adjust the boarder colors for tables in forum posts.

Solution
That worked well. Thank you. Now I see the boarder is not filled in for the header row in that table. Is there an edit I can make to enable boarders for table header rows? (I didn't see anything in the Manuel/pdf so apologies for the simple questions. Newbie here.
Header row cells code is th so add those (with the comma). So instead of the above use this code which affects td and th

Code:
td,th
{border-color:red!important}

EDIT: testing on my own style, the !important was not needed.
Add something like this in your forum style’s extra.less template

Code:
td

It may be ok without the !important

Last edited:
Add something like this in your forum style’s extra.less template

Code:
td

It may be ok without the !important
That worked well. Thank you. Now I see the boarder is not filled in for the header row in that table. Is there an edit I can make to enable boarders for table header rows? (I didn't see anything in the Manuel/pdf so apologies for the simple questions. Newbie here.

Header row cells code is th so add those (with the comma). So instead of the above use this code which affects td and th

Code:
td,th

EDIT: testing on my own style, the !important was not needed.

Last edited:
Solution
From what I could gather , use of !important is discouraged.

This works well too:

.bbTable > table > thead > tr > th, .bbTable > table > tbody > tr > th,.bbTable > table > tbody > tr > td { border-color: black; border-width: 1px; border-style: solid;}

Top Bottom