How did I lose part of my navbar?

Diana

I don't know what I did. I was playing around with the header in css and then found that the second row of my navbar is missing on my landing page.

Should be this:

navbar5.webp

Not this:

nabar6.webp

How can I restore the second row?

Hi, it's a good idea to have a copy (always) of a previous css file to do a backup.
I'm not quite sure about this, but you need to check in your css file for smth like this:
Code:
display: none !important;
Then try to cut it off.

I reversed what I changed in the header to the original. That's why I'm perplexed as to how the change occurred in the navbar.

I have checked for the code you mentioned. Was hoping someone could tell me where to look for the specific code that applies to the second row, since there are numerous places where that code appears.

That's a page node with its own tab (via the Nodes As Tabs addon). The "Home" tab is selected when you visit that page, so it is expected that the "Forums" tab is not selected, and those secondary links in your screenshot belong to the "Forums" tab.

You can use the Links Template option when editing that page node to define your own secondary links for that tab.

Ah, I see. So it had nothing to do with any changes I made to the css.

I did set the "home" tab for the page node. It all makes sense now.

Thank you. :)

That's a page node with its own tab (via the Nodes As Tabs addon). The "Home" tab is selected when you visit that page, so it is expected that the "Forums" tab is not selected, and those secondary links in your screenshot belong to the "Forums" tab.

You can use the Links Template option when editing that page node to define your own secondary links for that tab.

How do I define the secondary links for the landing page?

How do I define the secondary links for the landing page?

When editing the node there is a Links Template option that is provided by Nodes As Tabs. That allows you to define your own secondary links. Or you can do it with child nodes and then enable Children As Links for the parent node (which is the tab).

Top Bottom