How can you tell if you participated in a thread?

0ptima

After clicking on "Whats new", how can you tell if you participated in a thread? I dont seem to see any visual cues between threads I participated in and ones that I have.

Set your alert preferences to "alert me when a thread I posted in has a reply" (not verbatim) and it'll show up in your Alerts when someone replies to it.

Also, there's a setting for whether you want to automatically watch a thread you post in.

(Basically, explore your account settings!)

After clicking on "Whats new", how can you tell if you participated in a thread? I dont seem to see any visual cues between threads I participated in and ones that I have.

There's been a huge discussion about putting a "Posted In" icon. :) It's already tracked by XF, Kier just hasn't worked out the best way to display it yet.

Set your alert preferences to "alert me when a thread I posted in has a reply" (not verbatim) and it'll show up in your Alerts when someone replies to it.

Also, there's a setting for whether you want to automatically watch a thread you post in.

(Basically, explore your account settings!)

Thanks, I found the option

Ironically, just above this thread, I noticed this:

xenforo-participated-in-thread.webp

So, it looks like they've got an idea how to do it...see my little head in the corner of the OP's avatar on the merchandise thread? I like!

Top Bottom