How Can We Export Master Style?

DRE

I need to export my master style to my local xampp installation. There is no 'Export' link for the Master Style.

Why do you need the master style? That style should not be modified so there should be no changes to export. The master style exists on all installations and contains the default templates. If the master is changed then you can run install/ to re-import the master.

Why do you need the master style? That style should not be modified so there should be no changes to export. The master style exists on all installations and contains the default templates. If the master is changed then you can run install/ to re-import the master.
I made all my TMS changes to the master style. I can't export the TMS changes because there's no option to export the master style.

Hm, making the changes in the master style is fine ( i even recommand to do them in the masterstyle if the changes should be done for all installed styles)

BUT
you should create an add-on (e.g my template changes) and assign the changes to this add-on

then you can export the add-on (which will include only the template changes) and then you can import it on your live system:)

Hm, making the changes in the master style is fine ( i even recommand to do them in the masterstyle if the changes should be done for all installed styles)

BUT
you should create an add-on (e.g my template changes) and assign the changes to this add-on

then you can export the add-on (which will include only the template changes) and then you can import it on your live system:)
I've done that, thanks. I was hoping that by exporting the master style it would take all those template modification edits with it.

Oh well I know better now.

Top Bottom