How can I view expired subscriptions?

CTXMedia

I'm trying to find expired subscriptions for some users (I give a few select people free ones for helping out) but I cannot find anything in the ACP???

There's a table in the database - xf_user_upgrade_expired (with timestamps rather than DMY formatted dates, which makes it 'clunky' to check) - but there doesn't seem to be a way of accessing the data from the ACP.

Am I missing something obvious or has this simply not yet been plugged into the ACP?

Thanks,
Shaun :D

Admin CP -> Users -> List User Upgrades -> Controls: Manually Upgrade User

You can re-upgrade users who have already purchased. It will just set the new expiration.

Admin CP -> Users -> List User Upgrades -> Controls: Manually Upgrade User

You can re-upgrade users who have already purchased. It will just set the new expiration.

Thanks Jake, but that's only any good for manually applying a new subscription - unfortunately I can't use it for checking whether someone has had a particular subscription in the past or not?

About two years ago I gave a number of members a free two year subscription. They were all applied on the same date and no paid subs were activated on that same day. I can't remember when it was though or for whom I did it for, so it would be very useful to be able to browse previous subscription data and find them. Unfortunately it doesn't seem possible via the ACP at the moment.

Hopefully this is something the team will add later - especially as the data is already there to be queried. Another one for the "to-do" list eh? :D

Thanks,
Shaun :D

Top Bottom