How can I sign up to post on third party forum

EEmerson

I cannot access the third party forum to post. I'm signed in but there is no place to post a new thread. How can I do it?
I am here:

And I cannot post a new thread or comment or anything, but I am logged in.

Is it just one long thread? I'm so lost on the navigation I cannot find an actual forum. Just one tab "discussion" that has 1 single long discussion, is that where I post? Please don't close this thread on me before I figure this out!!!!!!!!!

Ah OK thanks! Wish the other guy would have just told me that instead of closing my post hot damn thank you you are helpful.

Ah OK thanks! Wish the other guy would have just told me that instead of closing my post hot damn thank you you are helpful.
I didn't just close your thread.

I linked you to the thread which clearly explains how to obtain support for third party styles.

I was there and couldn't find an actual forum. I appreciate the referral to the site. It's just not user-friendly, I clicked on Discussion and there was only one thread - no way to make a new topic or request help so I didn't know what the deal was.

It's not a site, it's a single thread, which is all third party resources have on our site.

Your idea of clear is not the same as mine apparently lol been using this theme for a couple years now and I get lost when I'm over there every time... I just need a little more direction than "click here" because you might be familiar with the way it's setup but it's not intuitive and it takes a lot of searching to know where to click to get support. Too much going on on the page...

Top Bottom